2009年10月2日星期五

2th~

The school has already started for the second week.
And I really did face something that REALLY known as
UNIVERSITY life...
chinese is common here,
and most of the lecturer use chinese while teaching,
fell a little bit wired when listen to them,
but I will want myself to used to it ASAP.
Most of the things I learnt before,
so I just need to work hard to catch them up again.
the most challenging class is english class i think,
cause my teacher is from USA,
quite COOL~


I join fews ball teams in the department.
Just think that this is the easiest way to come well
among the taiwan students.
But the training time is quite long
and it is tiring,
just feel like the bones are going to collapse everytime after the training.
and i need to wake up early to do
cleaning stuff.
All the freshmen need to pass this lesson.
Last for one year.
And this really make me feel suffer,
to wake up in morning. =(


This is the eleventh day Jiahui left malaysia.
Quite worry about her now,
cause she didnt email me anything.
Hope that her arrival was good and now she is enjoying her life there,
happy always.
I miss her so much.
Especially when I suft to my blog,
listen to the songs she usually sing
and the song I usually remember her when I listen to it.
Hope that she is fine.


Work hard everyone.
and dont give up anything easily
and dun left any regret in the life.
Sieze the time.
cause time will never come back.


I am well.
I need to be strong
and I am sure that I can make that.
Gambateh guys and friends!

没有评论: