2009年9月20日星期日

The night before 21th...

Time flew away so fast
and tomorrow I am going to have my first day of my university life.
I didnt feel any regret for choosing Tung Hai unversity.
Cause this university really is so good
and I enjoyed it very much. =)


Tomorrow will be the first day for me,
and my senior told me that this coming week is free.
Cause the professors will only talk about the lesson and tell us what books are needed.
Feel a little nervous
but I am still going well.
I think... =)


The first day of my life means that Jia Hui is going to Cuba.
honestly,
I really miss her so much.
And quite worry for the new life there.
She was once a naive girl for me,
but now I think she is better than me in handling the life
and also people.
If anyone get to see these words,
just tell her that I am wishing her good luck in everything.
And must take care herself.
Dont believe to anyone easily.
Drink more water and be happy always.
I will be here for here always when
She needs me.
Always. =)


Like what I usually tell myself,
life must to go on no matter what.
So we need to be strong always,
be faith in everything when everything is going against you.
If we work hard,
we can achieve everything.
Six years,
is going to let me grow up,
but not to become worst.
So gambateh guys! =)


Do you still remember the promise we made?
I will forsee the day we meet again.
And let us show to all people that nothing is going to make us down.
gambateh guys!
sieze the time..

没有评论: