2009年9月12日星期六

3th September~




Unbelievable..
In a moment I have started my new life.
In a different situation,
country,
and people.
wow~
But I will work hard.


I reached taiwan at about eight,
and then travel to my university with two schoolmates.
Welcomed by senior Ah Fa,
he is quite a nice guy. =)
Few students from Johor have arrived
and I got to meet with them.
Some arrived in the following days after me,
and they were all once independent school student.
They were quite nice. =)
And also the seniors.
So caring and good.


My schoold is extremely huge,
I think is something about four Chong hwa.
Wow..
So huge until we are almost lazy to walk anymore,
and I rather stay in hostel almost all the time.
We have to walk about fifteen minutes to reach the nearest crowded street,
so it makes us feel lazy to go out from the school to find something to eat.
But the truth is my school is
Really so pretty!
the scene is nice and the design is cool.
Hostel is a nightmare for the first night.
We need to get ourselves a table light, fan, and tilam.
And we have to wash our clothes ourselves.
Using the hand or put money to wash by the mechine.
Almost all the daily stuff we have to buy ourselves,
so I really feel suffer at the first night,
cause it is very HOT! =(


Study in taiwan also not a easy thing,
cause many prosedure need to handle.
I have to find a senior who is above twenty to get a phone number,
so until now I cant contact anyone.
We need to proceed our IC in taiwan,
schoold stuff and others else.
Luckily seniors did help much in the work.
The previous is free,
cause the holidays havent ended yet.
But starting from today,
the freshmen start to get into hostel,
so I think I will busy start from tomorrow. =)
I still need to do medical checkup again,
choose my lessons,
get my books and pay the fee.
Then there will be a bunches of activities waiting for us to join.
Wow~ start to feel exciting. =)


I get to know a taiwan guy.
He is the block manager,
control the discipline of the block.
He is quite humour,
and nice guys. =)
Taiwan is a nice country,
I think this is true. =)


Gambateh! And I really miss you guys!


guys work hard.
time flies away and it will never turn back.
Sieze the day.






没有评论: