2009年8月28日星期五

27th~

I think six more days leave.
And I will go for my study..
Suddenly feel hard to let go everything,
go to a new place and work hard.
But I will try my best. =)


Today I gained a horrible experience.
I got lost in the city.
I was heading to chow kit,
But I missed a turn and I don't know how to U-turn.
So I keep go straight and then I reach KL sentral.
From there I keep looking at the sign board,
and then I went to Lake Garden.
Wa...
At the moment I really feel panic.
But I tried to clam down and found for more sign board.
At last I found the way to Titiwangsa and turn back to Chow kit.
Wow~
The whole journey took one hour le.
>.<>


I just bought some outfits and
I really like them very much.
Jiahui is going to get me some,
so I am guessing what type of shirt she will buy.
But I think them will be nice,
cause is Jiahui picked.


Only If we believe,
then it may happen.
But once we give up,
there will be no hope.
Work hard my friend!


and
Happy Birthday to
Huiwen.
the birthday girl~


Gambateh Zhen Yang!
Gambateh Jia Hui!
Cause I gonna to make everything comes true!

3 条评论:

=ah.kEnt= 说...

I dun care where u go my fren,
but pls return back my books 1st,
dun let me wait u for 4 years, thx...

Szuyin 说...

hey...how r u at there?? everythings ok?? start school ady??
and i forgot to say goodbye to you leh...hehe^^
anyway KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

AsianSpark 说...

Hmm... see ya'