2009年8月11日星期二

11th August~

I get my license already,
without any problem.
But feel no that happy which I imagined before.
Don't know why,
maybe just like what I thought.




All procedures are done,
and I think I am sure going to Taiwan.
Only left many things to buy,
some cousins to meet before I go,
and most important is,
some dreams to fulfill.




Should I let you guys to send me when I fly?
Am I a suck people if I don't let you to send me as she said?
What is the feeling to study apart from the one I love most for maybe
one year,
two years,
eight years
or even ten years?




22 days more..




seize the time.
Everyone.
Don't let yourself have the chance to feel regret
for the things you do,
you miss,
or you want to do.

1 条评论:

Daryll Lee 说...

other country...
new things...
more difference...
i havent out for once...
but i feel it...
know,took-left ~