2009年8月26日星期三

25th~

Suddenly feel like time is flying very fast..
just eight days leave,
and then I will have my study life starts again.
In taiwan,
far from my friends,
from my family,
from Jiahui.


Jiahu is in a trip in Beijing.
I think She is having fun la
and I hope so.
So long time didnt see her charming smile.
And I just saw recently,
and it really touched me,
and it will be my power to keep me move fowards
Everytime.


These days really feel alone,
or more specificly,
from yesterday la.
Since jiahui went for her trip.
No one is online,
no gaming.
Just facebook,
and i found that all friends have their life going very nice,
full of laughter.


I have bored of being palyful and aimless,
so I told myself I need to be hardworking again.
and now I have a aim to work hard,
and i feel like dont wan to let you know,
it will be a secret for two people.


Life is still going on.
Dont let something make you feel regret.
Do what you want
and dont let your life is wasted.
Gambateh guyS!


and oo~
"Orphan" is very frightening le..
I strongly recommended,
if girls want to watch the movie,
better bring a friend to go along with.
He or she can be a good "pillow" to grab..
Hehe..
Cause the girl Sat beside me also acted like this.


Dont just keep think and say.
Must action!
remember..
ACTION!

没有评论: