2009年7月23日星期四

Don't ever give up

I did what have I said.
I called the Cuba embassy,
and Miss Lucy gave me a word,"wait."
I really have no idea,
how much longer did I have to wait,
wait for the hope to get the chance to Cuba.
And the dateline of the Taiwan scholarship is getting near,
I really don't know what to do,
I am so confused,
upset,
disappointed.




Thanks for the one who messaged me after read my blog I think,
thank for your concern,
and I really had to admit that I am quite surprise when I saw your message.
Thanks.
But I really hope that the one I hope to read my feeling did read it,
and give me her support.
I now feel alone.
And I really need someone to accompany go through all these,
I don't want to be alone,
I don't want pretending to be brave.




By the way,
I will attend the Taiwan education fair which is held at 24th and 25th.
And I think I will attend 24th.
It is somewhere in KL,
but I don't know the exact place.
I will find it and attend it,
by myself.




I hate pretending to be brave,
but I have to.
Don't ever give up.




Cause the hope never ends.




you will pass the driving test.
gambateh.

没有评论: