2009年7月25日星期六

Just Be Like The Knight

First of all,
I want to congratulate JiaHui cause she passed her driving test.
She is so worried before,
and now I think she is happy with her performance.
Cause I do.
Congratulation!




Today I did went to the Taiwan education fair at hotel Istana,
the place is so big and so nice,
and the hotel is quite good too.
I have a talk with the one who is in charge the students' application,
and I got many info from her.
She is a kind and sweet person,
and this make the whole progress full of laughter.




I will make the decision late before Tuesday I think,
cause I have to reply the THU offer,
and its dateline is 31th.
I believe I will make a call to Miss Lucy again,
to make the last confirmation.
I don't want to lost the chance to study together with my love one,
but I have to make a decision anyway,
at least I have place to go if the Cuba rejects me.




I know this is cruel for me and her,
but this has to be face,
like what she told me.
We have to face it bravely.




Once the final result is not confirmed yet,
then lets the hope continues.




Just Be Like The Knight,
The warrior of the knight.




Because of a word,
I feel happy.
Thanks for the word anyway,
I love you.

没有评论: