2009年7月19日星期日

ThE HoPe NevEr eNdS~

Three weeks have gone like this,
after Jiahui received the Cuba study program scholarship,
and I end up waiting here,
check mail everyday,
by hoping once I open the mail,
the will be the offer in front of me.
But...




One more day I tell myself,
I have to face the truth after all,
and after tomorrow I will call there
and make a confirmation.
And dun worry,
cause I am going to accept the answer no matter what it is.




Please dun mention the scholarship in front of me,
cause you all will never understand the feeling of pain
when you mention it,
in the case she already received the offer but I didn't.
It is being a hope to me to study together with the one I love.
So dun be so cruel to me.
And let me face it by myself.




One more day,
and everything will be clear.
It is because of the life needs to go on.
And I pray hard for it.
I believe it will come true.
I believe.




The hope never endS.




1 条评论:

=ah.kEnt= 说...

my fren,
u're not alone...
just be brave like the knight...
my wishes
are always following you...