2010年1月26日星期二

2nd...

Today is the second day of my first winter holiday in Taiwan.
As what I wished yesterday,
haha! Today is a warm day.
No rain no wind just sunshine,
but cant feel any temperature from it.
Cause the air surrounding is still quite cold. =)
But I still feel happy for it,
cause my clothes finally dry. >.<

Early in the morning I grabbed my novel and went to the cafeteria.
Reading novel while having my breakfast. =)
Later that I watched some drama
and then I walked to Tong Bie to buy some stuff.
To get prepared for the CNY,
get some food and stuff as the whole shops in my school will off for two to three days
during CNY. =)

I bought some instant noodles, biscuit.
Quite miss biscuit cause it is something I can chew when I feel want to eat something.
=) Easily get hungry when the weather is cold.
Quite wired~

There is a long time since exam that I didnt exercise.
Tomorrow I want to go to gym if the gym is still open. =)
My friend said,
If people stop exercise for a period of time will easily get fat.
>.<

I still want to keep fit~ =)

1 条评论:

=ah.kEnt= 说...

haha.. me now so fat...
coz no exercise at all...