2010年1月18日星期一

exam week!!~

This week is exam week,
every student is working hard for the final exam,
so that their report looks more "beautiful"~
It is quite a wired feeling when I saw those students who
always absent in the class study very hard.
But no matter what,
we should work hard for it.

Honestly,
I am quite sensitive to those whom are working very hard.
== Maybe the wish to be NUMBER ONE
had made me feel sensitive to those hard workers.
Luckily I figured it out earlier.
What is the meaning you get NUMBER ONE
but seeing other students fail?

Friendship is my first priority.
Today we had physics test.
And yesterday I lend the answers of the past paper to
those who always absent the class.
When we come out from the hall today,
someone told me that he felt so happy cause
finally his physics can get pass mark. =)

This is more happy to be heard then I score 100 again.
Gambateh guys~
There are three more days for us to work hard!! ~~

2 条评论:

Szuyin 说...

good luck in your exam!!!
gambateh!!!
:)

=ah.kEnt= 说...

happy holiday bro...
take crae urself...