2010年1月27日星期三

3rd~

The third day of my winter holiday..
I was not in a good mood early in the morning.
A mosquito was wandering beside my ear for the whole night,
and I was awaken by it few times.
It was very annoying! >.<

Therefore, I stayed up late in the morning
and missed my breakfast.
That damn mosquito! =(

I didnt make to the gym today,
but I did went to the basketball court and shot basket. =)
I at least did around three hundred shot,
but I only scored about 70 balls.
Look like I need to work hard on my shooting~ =p

Later than I had three on three games with other.
I did score a lot,
but also wasted a lot of opportunity to score.
But at least I exercised. =)
Maybe because of I didnt exercise for a period of time,
I felt fatigue after played.

Look like I not only need to work on my skills,
but also my stamina~ =)

Anti-mos tonight!!!!!!!!

没有评论: