2010年1月11日星期一

Sharing~

Erm..
Dont feel wired why I used english to type my blog again,
it is just my idea to improve my english. =)

I had my first new year count down here.
There were so many concerts here,
almost in every states.
And the Stars were rushing for the concerts throughout the whole Taiwan.
>.<
That was so amazing.
But for the friends in Malaysia,
I was so sorry that you all couldnt see these. XD

The next day after new year eve,
we went to Taibei with seniors.
Woo~
That place was cool. =)
Althought I went there before to find Sifu and Lee Teng.
Lee Teng was looking good
and his girlfriend too. =)
The Shantong children were still so chaming.
And also Siying and Xinhui,
still looking so cute. XD
So, if you are attracted by Taiwan,
pay a visit here and I can be your free tour guide. XD

We malaysian did something cool in an activity.
That activity was a school activity,
but it was classified as an important activity.
All the oversea students took part in this.
It was some kind of dinner
and we all had to perform in the group of our own country.
We had a ten minutes long songs dance
that included chachabo,sorry sorry,nobody,
管它是麽音樂
and the most cool one -
high school musical we are all in this together.
That was amazing!!!!! =)
Later I will upload some images for you all to see.
You will be jealous with me,
I pretty sure. XD


The exam is around the corner again.
And I need to work hard again. =)
Gambateh guys!

没有评论: