2010年1月25日星期一

First day of winter holiday 1st

Today is the first day of my winter holiday in Tung Hai university.
The rain is pouring since morning
and the wind is blowing strongly.
Today is a cold day
and I still can feel the freezing air inside my room.
What a horrible weather today~ >.<

I have done nothing today.
Just watched some movie, read some books,
ate some stuff and stayed alone until now.
Due to the weather,
I can do nothing but stayed in the hostel. =(

Just now I went to the nearest seven-eleven to grab some food as my dinner.
When I walked out from my blok,
I found that every blok nearby is out of light.
The entire environment around is so quiet,
maybe is too quiet.
The croud usually made the hostel feel alive,
and the absence of them made everything different.

Start to miss the noise of my fellow friends again.
I used to sleep in a cold weather,
cause it will make me to sleep better.
But now I dont have the mood.
Just hope that there is a warm weather tomorrow.
So that I can go to the cafeteria nearby to have my breakfast while read my novel.
=)
Hope so~

And get some hoops too. =p

2 条评论:

=ah.kEnt= 说...

如果改变主意了就回来马来西亚吧!
大家想念你哦...

JoHnNy 说...

haha..
Cant lar..
I have paid for the hostel fee to live here for four weeks.
If you come to Taiwan this year,
then we go back together next year lar. =)
gambateh~