2010年2月1日星期一

6th and 7th.

It is very inconvenient without internet. =(
I cant check my mail and surf the net.
Still three days from reopening my account.

Since I could not surf the net,
I spent most of my time in basketball and novel.
I am reading a novel named OBEDIENCE.
This book is about a professor gave his students a homework
about a missing girl.
He wanted them to find the truth and the girl before the semester ended.
Although it was just a homework and sounded not existed,
but the students found that the homework was quite similar with
a missing girl case that happened not long time before.
The starting of the book was quite confusing,
but when I read more,
I found that something inside the book is very interesting.
The mistery and the truth made the story alive. =)

The community conquer the basketball court almost everyday.
The group like me or younger have no fun in the court.
As they are too strong and tough to be beaten,
so we are the one that surrender at the last. =(
But the truth is they are very strong,
almost in every aspect.
Stamina, speed, quickness, skills.
At least I learnt many in the plays. =)

One day I will beat them.

=)

没有评论: