2010年2月14日星期日

Happy New Year!! =)

Happy Chinese New Year!! =)

I believe all of us have been waiting for these days.
Angpao,
relatives,
food. =)

Who want to stay in hostel in such a good day?
Neither than I. =)
So,I took a walk to the nearest crowded street.

This is the path I walked everyday to go to class. =)

This is the main street beside the hostel.
Imagine how dark it can be when the sun goes down. >.<
Creepy..

The building there is where I had most of my classes.


This is the only way to the crowded street. =)
We need to pass through a small forest.
Many people walk together,
talk a lot and happy.
If couples do the walk,
romantic then.
But when you walk alone,
left only dark,
creepy,
and scared. Haha!! =)

This is the board beside the path.
There is a machine that shows us the conditions of the day.
Like what you see,
the temperature that time is 19.2 degree celcius.



The name of the path.
XiangSiLin =)

Although today is the first day of Chinese New Year,
but seem that the crowd is still there. =)



Some kind of delicious food. Yummy.. Hmm.. =)

A rice bar,
a sausage,
and some veges inside.

Our seniors always got these for us when we had activities as snacks.


It looks like Doramon's Dorayaki.
And I chose Chocolate favour. =)

There are plenty of these stalls around.
They sell plenty favours of drinks.

Lemonade green tea.

That XiangSiLin forest path.
I am glad that the lights are on. =)

The entrance to school.
I am back to university.

Does it looks like XingGuangDaDao?

I chose to celebrate Chinese New Year in my university.
Never felt regret.
Feel fresh although little lonely. =)
However,
I want to wish everyone
Body Healthy.
YearYearGotFish.
Heart Think Things Done.
Happy New Year!! =)

And of course,
Chinese New year is the same day as Valentine day.
I hope that every couple can be together and
be happily Ever After. =)

Saggittarius is coming to be your Cupit!! =)

2 条评论:

~Ch33Hu!~ 说...

walau, 超级久没来你的blog了!换了skin! 有点吓倒!很喜欢,更喜欢你一直不变地把那张sunway的照片放在底下!我忘了记日的目的,可是忘不了我们的情谊!
哈哈,我也是一个人过年!而且还是第二年一个人过年了!!!T.T
兄弟,有点想你!
新年快乐啦!!=D

=ah.kEnt= 说...

hey buddy, quite busy these few days cause hav to balik kampung de..
Wish you hav a happy chinese new year too... Live healthy and wealth..