2010年2月18日星期四

A Miserable day.

I had a bad day yesterday. =(
I lost my key and made myelf looked funny.
Things begun with a call.

SiJat,
whom is my senior three classmate went to taiwan for vacation.
She called me for yamcha.
As a friend,
I went to the date with my friend in Taiwan.
When we were about to reach there,
I found that my key lost.

I told my friend and we went back to the way we walked before.
We searhed for everyway but still couldnt find it.

We met SiJat after that.
But we still had fun. =)
We went to the Feng Jia night market.
There were a lot of food sold there.
Since my shoe leaked,
I got a new shoe. =)

Nightmare started when I reached hostel.
I looked everywhere for the key.
There was a rainy day and the wind blew strongly.
Damn cold.. ==
But I still couldnt see any sign of the key or my Voodoo doll.

Finally I gave up to find the key.
I tried to get into the room through windows.
But sadly, my head is too big to go through the windows.

So guess how I got into the room at last?
Haha.. =)

I climbed through the other window at the other side of the room.
Luckily the lock of the window broke for a long time.

sigh..

没有评论: