2010年2月3日星期三

Grown up.

Haha..
I am still confusing why my network reopen two days earlier.
=) But this is a good news for me.

I spent some time to go through my friends' blogs.

Eversince I went to Taiwan for my further study,
I stop writing those emo stuff for a great long time.
Now my blog is just a place for me to share all my life story.
But today I went through some blogs,
there were plenty of emo stuffs inside.
These reminded me those days when I was liked them before.

Emo.
Scare.
Angry.
Disappointed.
Happy.
Love.
Miss.
Unwilling.
Stubborn.
Cheerish.
Together.

All things that I have passed through those years
with all the people who were once in my life.
School.
Class.
Prefect board.
Team.
Prajna.
Seeds.
Camps.
Games.
Jungle.
Kindergarten.
Mamak.
Cafe.

Those people not just once
but ALWAYS in my life.
Thanks for making my life so interesting
with your existence. =)

I am glad to see some of you have a great achivement
in the life now.

JJ has a new webpage about e-commerce.

HY is now working while applying for university.

HuiYi is working hard for her study and having fun in NTU.
She is already not the girl I knew at the time that came and find me for talk during
rest period when we were in senior three.

I can feel that JianYi grow mature from his words.

SzuYin sounds not bad from her blogs.

Sean, you better concentrate in your study. =)
Just kidding.
You are better in study then me.

Gary, be more mature and treat the girl nicely. =)
I know you can do it.
Nice work in E camp!

And other else.
Dont know what to say,
but this doesnt mean that I forgot you all already.
It is just I dont know what to write already.
Work hard in what you are in now
and leave no regret for the future.

For those friends that are studying oversea like me,
wish you all the best.
Zihui, InverseLing, Jiahui,
LeeTeng and Gang, ...

I miss you all guys.

We have grown up. =)

6 条评论:

=ah.kEnt= 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
=ah.kEnt= 说...

ya, we hav grown...
we are not the boys who waiting at bus stop to back home every evening anymore...

JoHnNy 说...

Haha..
Something did change for these time.
But something also remain the same.
=)
We are still friends, arent we?
Still dota friends. =)
Look forward for your further study in Taiwan. =)

=ah.kEnt= 说...

sure, we r always best frens^^

Szuyin 说...

love this post!!!
we all have grown up!!!

JJ 说...

hey bro,

thanks for caring.
thanks a lot. =)
yeah, it's time for realization to take place...and time to grow up...
The market is become more competitive from time to time.
All the best in your studies. =)

Jia Jun
http://www.dyuemall.com/smartshop