2010年2月11日星期四

Cheer Up,my Friend!! =)

Hey,
Cheer up my friend!! =)

Things that happened lately may had made you tired,
but there are still good things beside you that
you haven't realised.

See these kids.
Charming.
Cute.
But I am so regret that why I dont make use of my handphone that time.
Only get pictures like this.
When you leave them,
you will miss them very much.
Althought sometimes they were very naughty,
I still need to admit that they are still that charming in my heart. =)
This is the feeling that made everything worth.
Even tears,tiredness. =)

I think you will sure remember this cloth. =)
Like what you did to this white cloth,
do the same to your world.
Make it colourful.

And I believe,
you will find out that there are friends for you everywhere,
to help you,
to listen to you. =)
Believe in yourself,
not everything ends up with "die" and "fail".

I believe that there are still words like "success",
"hope",
"happy",
and even more important one,
"us". =)

You owe me a promise.
And I look forward to it. =)

Gambateh!!
=)

3 条评论:

Szuyin 说...

This is very warm!!!
she is lucky to have a friend like you~
^^

SaltOrange 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
SaltOrange 说...

thanks ya~
wish u all the best ^^