2010年4月27日星期二

Recently.

Many things are annoying me recently.
Lots of reports, oral and a coming play.
It is counted as an oral result. -.-
I dont know what to say about that.
Games!!!! I really hate that stuff now.
It made a lot of people changed.
My roommates are playing a new online game named RF online.
They keep play and train their character to be stronger.
They can play for hours without sleeping and eating. =.=
When I saw them playing,
I will have the thought that I want to play too.
But I know that I have to avoid myself from that.


It is just like a drug,
we can easily get addicted to that.
We will put down everything and put our head in that.
I was in that time before.


I have a oral tomorrow.
And I need to pass up a report tomorrow.
But for the report I still dont know what to write except for those
I read from the reference books.
I just hope that everything will be fine tomorrow.


My physics test mark is low.
I didnt expect that.
I took long time to go throught that.
Felt sad because I had put a lot of effort in that.
I just need to work harder next time.


Many things in the school are bothering me.
Relationship, team, sport, homework etc.
Sometimes I dont know what I want and what I feel.
I just feel like acting on a stage,
following others' steps but dont know what I am doing or
where I am heading.


Felt tired sometimes but also happy sometimes.


Hey Johnny..
You just need to get throught these soon.
Believe in yourself and do what you think is best.
Enjoy your life.
You can make everything right.
Gambateh!!
Be happy always. =)

没有评论: