2010年4月30日星期五

Mid term exam review.

My midterm exam was over.
I have to admitted that my result this time maybe will disappoint everyone.
Included me.
I dont know what happened to me,
but I have tried my best to do what I can.


I scored a low mark for the physics test.
Honestly, electricity is my weaker part in the physics.
But I dont want to use it as my reason to conclude my failure for the exam.
I was not well-prepared this time.


I hate to say but my calculus maybe bad too.
I missed a lot of questions in my notebook.
I didnt answer some basic questions well.
Thats why I am worried for the marks now.
But anyway, I cant do nothing but only work harder next time.


I spent a lot of time teaching others this time.
But what I want to explain is my failure for the exam this time is none of your matter.
So please dont think too much and blame yourselves.
I am fine.


Need more afford Johnny! =)
Work hard then!!


Gambateh!

没有评论: